Einen für Irmgard bitte
- Preparations for Halloween 2018 - we'll notify you separately once the event is active.
- There is now a safety prompt to prevent you from accidentally adding Event Tokens to your Token Account.
Attention: Event Tokens added to your Token Account will no longer be redeemable for Rewards in the current Events!
- A Buff Icon was added for the Chivalry Spell "Consecrate Weapon".
- The timer after which inactive Players will be teleported out of Dungeons was raised from 5 to 10 Minutes.
- NPC Vendors now also grab gold from your bank box if you do not have enough on you. For now Player Vendors are excluded from that feature.
- For some items the SecureLevel (for locking them down in houses and using them) was fixed:
Mystischer Wegweiser (Pocket Edition), Sleeping Pets, Virtue Banner
- Name Change Deeds for Sleeping Pets, Nutcrackers and Snowmen were fixed.
- The weight of Bark Fragments was reduced.
- Gnarled Staffs now have Force of Nature as Secondary Ability, like they have on OSI.
- Adjustments for the Multi-Addon Command for higher Item IDs (Staff-only)
- New measures against AFK farming (if against the rules)
Please let the Staff know if you notice something, that doesn't seem right or causes you issues.
Thank you and have fun!
- Security Updates
- Event mobs won't attack you through the ceiling/floor of buildings anymore
- "Stone Form" will now grant immunity against the "Evil Omen" spell.
The mystery of Santa Claus' disappearance was finally solved. It was discovered that the Serpent Cult abducted him and locked him and his presents up in a dungeon.
Luckily he was freed in the Event last Sunday and will give out presents until next weekend (including Sunday 18th of March 2018). Only characters that have been logged in at least once since the 1st of December 2017 will be eligible for presents. Characters on Accounts that were created after Christmas will also get a present. Only a small one however, as Santa had not prepared any presents for them.
Santa Claus is waiting for you on the roof of West Britain Bank (Trammel as well as Felucca)
- Preparations for the "Serpent Cult" Event
- WallTorch Fix (Illumination)
as you might know not all love stories have a good ending. As such, a loving couple living in Britannia is plagued by their families, who would do anything to separate the two.
If you want to help them, go find Jules in East Britain.
(The Quest will be up until the 20th of February 2018, 8 PM CET)
- Preparations for a Valentine's Day Quest - will be announced once it's available
- Fixed a bug in the Escortable Script
- As proposed in the "Ideenschmiede", you will now only need 20 instead of 40 Fertile dirt to fill up a plant pot.
Hast du irgendwas im Hintergrund offen, das RAM verbraucht?
Wenn ja, mach das mal zu und starte UO danach.
Wenns nichts hilft, kann dir Skyfly einen Patch schicken, der das Problem beheben könnte.
The map on our server was updated to the current client version 188.8.131.52. We offer the client in our Download Section.
By updating the client we have access to new areas and graphics, which we can use for future content.
Currently there is nothing new for you to discover, but we will keep you updated.
- One of the keys for the Gravedigger Rusty Chests did not fit and was replaced.
- Soulstone Fragments, which you could aquire from the Evil Santa Hunter Quest are now bound to your Account.
- We can now use specific texts for Escort NPCs, they are also no longer bound to certain destination regions, but instead can be set to any desired location. Thanks go to Negothar for reworking the Scripts!
- Preparations for future content in Mistas
Besides a security update we also added a little present for the 13th birthday of VM. You can get it from the NPC on the roof of the Britain West Bank in Trammel and Felucca.
- A new lead on the remain of the Trick or Treat Bags 2017 was found: rumors say, Evil Santa would be a real sucker for sweet stuff... you can reach him using the teleporter at the christmas market(next to the horse carriage). But be careful, he is not alone and you will need a group to take him on. Make sure your posessions are insured and you have gold in your bank box!
- The Christmas Vendor was stocked and is now carrying out his duty at the christmas market.
- The Crimson Dragon had a bad habit of going to non-existant places. He received a -hopefully successful- therapy.
- We could convince the Bracers Of Alchemical Devastation to not change their property values everytime they were taken off and on anymore. However, we had to exchange the existing ones with a new version. Please let us know if you want your Bracers replaced.
- Socket items with 5 or more skill bonuses (the lines count, even having the same skill 5 times will be seen as 5 skill bonuses) will no longer accept skill bonus augments in their slots and give out an according error message instead. You can still add other augments, as long as the item has open socket slots. The existing items with more than 5 skill bonuses will remain on the server.
Please let us know if you find any more bugs.
Happy St. Nicholas' day and have fun ingame!
Aber da gibts Martinigansl - mal sehen ob sich beides ausgeht, kann nichts versprechen.
Ich bin in der FNF Class 2 dabei.
- Peerless Keys: An additional query was added to the script. The maximum range between party members when using the key was extended to 8 tiles, we hope no party members will be "forgotten" outside anymore. Please give us feedback if everything works as intended now.
- The caps for Faster Casting were adjusted to OSI standard, see UOGuide
- Magery, Mysticism, Necromancy = 2
- Bushido, Chivalry*, Ninjitsu, Spellweaving and Bard Masteries = 4
- *Chivalry = 2, if Magery and/or Mysticism Skill = 70 or higher
- In Luna the recurring 30 day rent for houses sometimes was collected every 7 days, which in isolated cases led to the rental agreement being cancelled, due to the lack of gold in the renters bank box. Now the rent will be collected properly every 30 days.
- You can now also use regular water for brewing.
- Chief Paroxysmus now has a 5% chance to drop a Paroxysmus Swamp Dragon Statuette. Double clicking this statue will give you an immediately bonded Paroxysmus Swamp Dragon. It will wear an indestructible "Dragon Barding" armor, which will grant a 12% damage reduction to it's rider. See UOGuide
- It was possible to add sockets to certain craftable artifacts. Since those artifacts can have very good properties if crafted with runic tools, we decided to fix this problem and removed the possibility to add sockets.
- Since the introduction of Gold Panning, Osiredon the Scalis Enforcer had to share his Artifacts with the River King. To make him
greatinteresting again, he got his artifacts back exclusively. We also set the property values of his artifacts to OSI standards (before that properties spawned in a certain range, now they are fixed). Instead of the small Soul Forge, he's still got the "Circlet of the Scalis", also with adjusted property values. See UOGuide
- When Gravedigging you can now aquire new items, provided you have high enough skill (Legendary Mining + Bonus Armor required).
- Gold Panners will also be able to find new items. Additionally some of the jewelry, which you could also find before, were overhauled. The River King can no longer drop Osiredons Artifacts, however he got a bunch of new artifacts.
- To help cleaning up your backpacks a bit, you can now put all the different Concessions into a "Stack of Concessions". It will be available from Tinker LBODs with the same requirements as Shipwright and Architect Tool Houses.
- Analog to Ancient, Legendary and Mythic Wood, which allowed to add bonus Lumberjacking skill into your Socket Armor, there soon will be Ancient, Legendary and Mythic Ironstones, which will allow the same thing for Mining. Ironstones will be added in a future content patch.
- The "Mystische Wegweiser" got a few more links, mostly for voting sites.
- A Reward for the Fishing Contest was added
- The drop rate for barding tools (which you can compose your own music with) was adjusted.
- The description "White Book" in the Inscription crafting menu was changed to "Plaid Book", since the required books aren't white, but checked.
- The "shield enchantment potion" is now categorized as "other" in the Alchemy menu.
- Female Holy Mages contacted their labor union for actual female clothes, so now they don't have to wear male clothes anymore.
- The automated time-scheduled issue of seasonal presents was a bit dodgy, so the script was adjusted a bit.
A few things did not make it into the Patch due to time constraints, we hope to bring them live as soon as we can.
Solltest eine ganz rechts unten sehen wenn du in die Abandoned Mine gehst - da sieht man rüber zur Orc Cave Kiste.
...wenn sie nicht schon entfernt wurde.
Vetus Mundus still features the time-honored Player Companion System. It allows players to submit a help request, so they can get supported by other players. Provided a player is not located in Felucca, he or she can submit one of those help requests.
A player registered as "Companion" can see a queue of help requests and is able to assist these players. The Companion will be teleported directly to the Players who are seeking help.
A Companion has access to multiple commands.
.ReqHelp / .sos "<Message>" - Submit a help request. The actual message sent is inbetween the quotes. Enter .ReqHelp / .sos again and the request will be deleted.
.ShowQueue - Shows a queue of people awaiting help.
.Assist "Player Name" - Teleports the Companion to the specific player. This removes the player from the help request queue.
.ToggleCompanion - Activates/Deactivates the Companion mode (No more messages and the companion cannot accept help requests anymore. If there is no companion available the support request will be denied automatically.)
Note: A Companion is still a player. He is aware of the risk involved, to end up at unkown locations and needs to be able to leave those locations on his own.
The following ruleset has been established for the Companion System:
- You are not allowed to support your own characters or characters logged in with the same IP.
- Intentionally misleading the Companions will not be tolerated.
- The .Assist command should not be used as a "Taxi"-function. The command is only intended to be used for player support.
- Breaking those rules or general misuse of the Companion status will result in the status being removed and the player being banned from ever becoming Companion again.
Please send applications for Companion status directly to the staff.
We hope some players will sign up for helping other players on Vetus-Mundus as a Companion.
Orc Cave - nett platziert, dass man es vom Eingang zum neuen Cove Dungeon am Bildschirmrand sehen konnte.